Wednesday, October 24, 2018


MASTERING A MASTER’S IN ECE:
I Did it!
EDUC 6990
Image result for farewell colleagues


·         INSIGHTS
THROUGHOUT THIS COURSE I HAVE GAINED NEW KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS THAT CAN DEFINITELY HELP MY PROFESSIONAL GROWTH. BY COMPLETING THIS COURSE, I HAVE LEARNED WAYS OF CONNECTING WITH COLLEAGUES, CREATING MY OWN STANCE AND SOCIAL MOVEMENT REGARDING EARLY CHILDHOOD, AND ALSO HAVE RECOGNIZED THE CHALLENGES THAT CHILDREN, FAMILY, EDUCATORS, AND THE FIELD ITSELF OFTEN ENCOUNTERS. THIS CALLS FOR HARD WORK, COMMITMENT, CONTINUOUS CONNECTIONS, AND A FOCUS FOR CHILD LEARNING FOR CHILD SAKE.

·         A THANK YOU TO COLLEAGUES
I WANT TO INSERT A THANK YOU RIGHT HERE TO MY COLLEAGUES AND PROFESSOR. I WANT TO TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO EXPRESS THE GRATITUDE AND TIME YOU HAVE GIVEN TO ME. IT HAS BEEN SUCH A GREAT EXPERIENCE THROUGHOUT THIS MASTER’S PROGRAM BOTH PROFESSIONALLY AND PERSONALLY BY 1) ABSORBING COLLEAGUE FEEDBACK 2) TO LEARN THE IMPORTANT ROLE OF SOCIAL CHANGE IN ECE AND 3) UTILIZE RESOURCES TO KNOW MORE OF MY TOPIC AUTISM AND ITS CHALLENGES IN ECE. THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT AS I AM AIMING TO PROMOTE A LONG TERM GOAL TO INCLUDE TRANSITIONAL AIDES AS EDUCATORS AND TO ASSIST MAINSTREAM EDUCATORS IN CLASS CONTEXT IN ACKNOWLEDGING AUTISTIC BEHAVIOR AND LEARNING.
Image result for teamwork

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME AT CASSANDRA.LYNN630@GMAIL.COM
-BEST REGARDS,
                 CASSANDRA RICHARDS

“It’s time to say goodbye, but I think goodbyes are sad and I’d rather say Hello. Hello to a new adventure” –Ernie Harwell

3 comments:

  1. Cassandra,
    Congratulations as this phase of your educational journey comes to an end and another begins. I have enjoyed collaborating and learning new perspectives from you. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.
    Best,
    Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your ending quote Cassandra! These classes have taught me more about children and education than I thought I would ever know. And the colleagues have offered feedback, ideas and suggestions to make me think a little more and get my brain working overtime...and I thank you and everyone else for that. I wish you nothing but the best in your future journey!

    ~Kenietra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cassandra,
    It has been my pleasure sharing this journey with you. Your post are always so inspiring and your dedication to what you do is amazing. Congratulations on reaching this milestone. I wish you all the best as you continue on, whether it will be to furthering your education or changing your career path, or advancement in your career. Whatever you choose to do you'll be great at it.
    My best wishes to you.
    Angela.

    ReplyDelete