Friday, March 3, 2017


THANK YOU COLLEAGUES





I would love to take this time to thank and congratulate my fellow colleagues who have given me insight of Early Childhood and who have shared their opinions and experiences with me and others who are beginning in the field. 

I have enjoyed so much reading and absorbing the information that was displayed throughout this course in which we are about to end.

I would like to thank the colleagues who have commented to my blog posts because this encouragement has really boosted self-esteem and made my efforts worth it. I will continue to post.

I would like to thank Dr. Dartt for sharing her passion to teach us as we find or serve our own personal passion to teach and educate as well. I have enjoyed this class and I am eager to continue on in Early Childhood thanks to the knowledge I have acquired and the help I received. 

There are no two colleagues that stand out during this course who have helped me or inspired me more than others. Each shared different experiences and insights with me. I am really thankful for the time my colleagues invested in sharing and supporting my thoughts relating to child development. I hope to continue my thoughts as I journey in hopes more will follow.

THANK YOU FOR BEGINNER'S LUCK!



6 comments:

  1. Cassandra,
    I just wanted to say thanks for your comments on my blog and discussion posts. I Enjoyed reading your comments and your views on your blog/discussion posts. Thank you for your insight and knowledge. I hope that we have many more classes with each other and we can continue to learn and grow together.
    -Shaina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you Shaina,
      I was moved by your military background which really got me thinking differently and revisiting some experiences of my own with my childhood and family. Your participation has helped and I now have a new understanding.

      Delete
  2. Cassandra, I thoroughly enjoyed reading your blog and discussion posts during this course. You were very insightful, gave great perspective, and well-rehearsed on topic areas of discussion. I wish you well throughout nyour journey and look forward to other courses we have together. -Chanel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Chanel. I was intrigued by your discussions and posts as well. I wish you well and look forward to hear more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pic! You are welcome, and thanks for sharing your passion and insights.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Cassie,
    It has been a pleasure to take part in your insightful discussion over the last eight weeks. It was a pleasure reading your blog posts over the last few weeks. I wish you the best in your academic journey.

    Best Regards,
    Alisa Oliver

    ReplyDelete