Tuesday, April 24, 2018



GOTTA STICK TOGETHER
EDUC 6165
 Image result for colleague support

HOW MY COLLEAGUES HAVE SUPPORTED ME

1) Emotional support

          My colleagues have shown offerings, acceptance, encouragement, and trust that has helped me grow more confident as I journey through my EC Master's Program.

2)  Cognitive Support

            My colleagues have given me new insights, strategies, and clear thinking that I find works for me both professionally and personally. Through group discussions and BLOGGING it is a good network of cognitive support and a good partnership to the art of effective communication with others.

HOW I SUPPORT MY COLLEAGUES

1) I remain positive, open to ideas and stories. I always love a good story to relate to, to empathize over, or make a friendly suggestion. I hope this feeds effective communication and offers future interconnections with my colleagues.

2) Remain available so if the support -any type of support- is needed I am able to help, suggest, guide, or just be present. As a student and/or a professional having a team, a confidant, or a friend makes a world of difference and makes any challenge, project, or issue less troublesome. So, I want to be available to show ALL my support.

MY CONTACT

713-876-9770

5 comments:

  1. Thank you Christian. I try to help when and wherever I can. I like the interactions and I love to hear from everyone. This what makes learning fun and interesting for all ages. It’s been really great to be a part of this class and I also hope to see you in future classes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassandra,
    I have really grown to appreciate your posts over the past several weeks. You have great ideas that always challenge my thoughts and my approach to things. I think you present me with the flip side of the coin as I approach all kinds of situations from conversations with parents to engaging professionally with my co-workers. I say this because you ask thought provoking questions and question my thinking which happily keeps me on my toes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kaylla. My thought process and the ways I write my assignments and blogs is just free thinking and writing. I gather all that I know and spill it out. I take into heart what you and other colleagues say as it helps my performance as well. If it weren’t for the communication and interactions I wouldn’t be as far as I am now honestly. This is why I am so appreciative and looking forward to what’s next.

      Delete
  3. Cassandra,
    I have enjoyed your post any blogs during this course. They have always been informative, inspiring and motivating.Your visuals are always entertaining and insightful. Thanks for being a great support in the past few weeks. I hope that we will have the pleasure of sharing more classes as we continue this journey. If not, my wish for you is great success and I wish you well as you continue to pursue your masters.
    Thanks again,
    Angela.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is really a good feeling when colleagues tell me they like my blogs and discussions and that they are helpful. I don’t give myself the credit because I learn more from others. I was always a follower... but through communication and collaboration, if we use them correctly the credit is given and followers become leaders. I love this course because I know I am onto greater things! Thank you Angela for the feedback. I sure do appreciate you and all that you do!
    Cassandra Richards

    ReplyDelete