Tuesday, January 10, 2017

First, I would like to insert a quote that states, "Every search begins with beginner's luck. And every search ends with the victors being severely tested" (author unknown, n.d.).

As I reflect and share, blogging is new to me. Searching and figuring out how to get this far (creating an account and actually writing this blog) I was tested. I was lucky. Learning something new is never easy but it is never a valid excuse to quit. Beginner's luck is deciding to wrangle an issue and follow through. Surprisingly, it runs smooths leaving a good feeling in the stomach. In my case, I wrangled my first blog, never gave up, and I feel good in this search.

As I grow as a blogger,  self-reflection and exchanging experiences will embrace opportunity and interaction. As the opening quote states, victors will be tested. Beginner's luck simply turns into knowing (by searching) and knowing streams from what is seen and shared. What opinion is presented or what stories are posted, search for opportunity, interaction, experience, and reflection are imperatively tested by either parties.

Overall, as my first blog I just want to include that beginner's luck is what I am playing with. And as I continue to blog I will become a victor despite the struggles of becoming a blogger.

CassieLynn630




3 comments:

  1. Hi Cassie,
    I enjoyed your blog. Thanks for inviting us to your thoughts on this new experience for you. I am new to delving this far into blogging. As you suggest, it may prove to be very rewarding with the interactions and opportunities.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ruthie for the response. We never know what happens until we try new things. I look at the brighter side of things which is why beginner's luck comes to mind. Rewards motivate and interaction makes new things more enjoyable.
      Cassandra Richards

      Delete
  2. Sure Cassie,
    With your positive outlook, you can inspire others. Having the willingness to embark on new approaches and experiences can make life enjoyable as well. When we illuminate our lives, our perspectives just grow and grow and expand what we have to offer.

    ReplyDelete